Sweet dreams Foxy fans. :D
Although LOST star Matthew Fox has enjoyed his time shooting the popular series in and around the Hawaiian islands, the 43-year-old is really looking forward to getting away from it all.
The actor last year purchased a little over 10 acres up on Broken Top, a long dormant volcano near Bend, Oregon. The area resides within the Three Sisters Wilderness, which makes up 242,000 acres of the Willamette National Forest. Fox, who grew up on a farm in Wyoming, said he loves the wide open beauty of isolation. “We didn’t have neighbors or anything like that,” he told Seven Magazine. “I think I did feel isolated, but in a good way. That’s remained very important to me. I really need those wide open spaces and feelings of loneliness, I can hear myself better there.”
“When I’m in Los Angeles I just can’t f***ing wait to get out of it. The traffic and everything just drives me nuts.”
Fox’s brother also lives in the area — and he’s excited to build a tight relationship between the two families. “We’re moving to Oregon,” he said last year. “I want to be closer to my brothers and their children. We really want our kids to have tight first-cousin relationships. I want to enjoy fishing, hiking, skiing, mountains and fresh air.”
First the Scripts- these are actual comments that writers of Lost have written about Jack and Kate. Stage directions as to how the Jate dynamic is portrayed. (All quote credit goes to Jgirl)
As always, not much has to be said between these two. In some kind of cosmic way, they just GET each other.
Back to Jack and Kate….Where it all began.
This will always be their dynamic…concern baked under the fluffy crust of a chemistry neither can deny.
Kate: I don’t want to be Eve.
Jack: No one’s asking you to
- And there is a part of Kate that wishes
more than anything else in the world that he were asking.
(House of the Rising Sun)
This woman is magnetic to him, despite their issues. And as always, there’s so much going on between these two. But we’ll leave the audience wanting more
Kate is already running for them.She wraps her arms around Jack in the hug of all hugs.
And that’s as close as Jack will ever get to declaring that he might just be JEALOUS. And OFF KATE, appreciating precisely that…
They have struggled to survive together.
They have faced the unspeakable together
Chance has separated them.
Nothing in the world will keep them apart.
6X1 LA X
- Why was Desmond on the plane?
- Was Desmond on the plane or did Jack imagine him?
- Is Sun lying again about not being able to speak English?
- Why did Jin have all that money?
- Was Jin planning on running away from Sun’s father?
- Did Jacob put the names of Jack, Kate etc in the Ankh because he knew what was coming with MIB?
- Was the water dirty due to Jacob dying or MIB taking over or both?
- Did Juliet cross over and see the other timeline?
- Did Sayid crossover from the other timeline and come back to island time?
- What did Lennon and Dogen need to talk to Jack about, secret leader stuff?
- Will they find Locke’s missing knives with Christian’s missing coffin?
- Did Locke lie about going on a walkabout?